Rescue 15 is a telephonic aid provided by the police to facilitate and cater emergencies. All calls are received and responded by 3 assistants through their Telephones. Data recorded from callers include the caller’s name, time & date of the incident, place of incident, detail of concerned police station, nature of crime and data is also forwarded to Chief Ministers Complaint cell.
Feel free to dial these numbers to report any crime:
Processing of Complaints
- When a call is received, the team leader guides his subordinates properly by providing suggestions and instructions
- Information of any heinous or cognizable offence is immediately passed on to DPO by the head of rescue 15
- Team leader also passes the information to District Wireless Control.
- District Wireless Control immediately passes information to nearest patrolling vehicle for prompt response at the place of occurrence
- Police mobile reaches at the crime scene within 3 to 5 minutes in urban areas while 7 to 10 minutes in rural areas
- After receiving information from District Wireless Control, the Incharge of Rescue-15 calls the aggrieved or victim through official landline number to verify whether police mobile has reached at the said place or not
- To initiate legal proceedings against the offender, caller is advised to contact the concerned police station